Hachette Book Group is pleased to provide complimentary desk copies of any adopted, required text for qualified instructors at accredited colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada. Complimentary examination copies are also available to instructors who wish to consider titles for adoption. All Requests are subject to approval and stock availability.
To request a desk or examination copy, search by ISBN, title, or author. Once you’ve found the book you'd like to request, select “Request Desk/Exam Copy” on the book’s page and complete the online form.
- A print format (hardcover, paperback, etc.) MUST be selected for the request button to appear. EBooks are not eligible for desk/exam copies.
- All desk and exam copies are shipped via UPS. Please allow 2–3 weeks for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Please provide a street address.
- Books will be sent to school addresses only.
- One title per order. To request additional copies for TA’s or multiple sections, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For titles without a Desk/Exam copy option, please send your request to email@example.com and include the following information:
- 10-or 13-digit ISBN
- Title and Author
- Name of course and enrollment
- Bookstore name and contact
- Institutional mailing address
If you require further assistance, need to check the status of an order, or have any other questions about requesting desk or examination copies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org